"Do you rent out chalkboards?"
- I don't but I can refer you to someone who does. http://www.themeaningfuldetails.com/ is a rental company that I work closely with for most of the weddings I work on. They have a huge variety of chalkboards to pick from and are delightful to work with.
"Do you have set prices?"
- For custom art work for weddings and events, the price is really dependent on the nature of your board. A board that just says "Welcome" is going to be significantly less than a board that features an entire wedding party. I like to get the dimensions of the boards you are using, and then an idea of what you want lettered or drawn on the board. From there, I can provide a quote.
"Can your boards be made permanent?"
- Yes! The cost to seal a board and make permanent is $5 additional up to 2ft by 2ft. For boards up to 4ft by 4ft, the cost is $10.
"Do you accept debit/credit cards?"
- Yep! Cash, check, cards...all of the above. I use PayPal to ensure a secure transaction.
"Do you work in any other mediums?"
- Chalk and chalk ink are my favorites, but I am happy discuss other options. Contact me and let me know what you are thinking!
"Do you offer classes/workshops?"
- I sure do! This is one of my favorite parts of my business... I offer classes at a couple of local area shops, and am also available for private parties. I bring all of the supplies, which you and your guests get to keep, and you provide the people. We can all make the same project, or we can do a lettering course...the choice is yours and the possibilities are endless!